- 900 g -
What You Need: 1 Egg, 1 1/4 cup (225 g) melted/softened butter.
How To Prepare:
1) Add egg & butter to a bowl and whisk until it is well mixed.
2) Add the "Glee Jar" and mix well until a stiff dough is formed.
3) Roll out the dough between 2 pieces og clingfilm until about 3 mm thick, refrigerate for 30 min.
4) Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
5) Cut out the shapes you would like with a cookie cutter and place them on a baking tray lined with paper.
6) Bake for 8 - 10 minutes until golden brown.
7) Remove from oven, cool & eat.